If you were to have met them years ago, DJ and Robin Angaiak wound not have been at the top of your list for missionaries. In fact, they were an unlikely couple in so many ways.
Neither had much, if any, relationship with God. Their relationship with each other was unhealthy. There was so much hopelessness and pain.
However, God has an incredible way of not only returning what’s been stolen from us, but also in turning it around for our good and the good of those around us.
As you listen, you’ll learn:
- How a key relationship in school opened up DJ’s heart years later.
- How Robin’s insatiable search for something more and reading William Shakespeare opened Robin’s eyes to the Gospel.
- Why the journey from God’s calling to actually stepping into missions took so long (and how knowing about call kept them going).
- Contact DJ and Robin by email: email@example.com
- Love the podcast? Leave a Rating or Review: https://lovethepodcast.com/forefront
- Follow to get the show for free: https://followthepodcast.com/forefront
About From the Forefront
From the Forefront, interviews with those of the front of Christian missions and ministry. Learn about leadership, life lessons, and more with the monthly, long form podcast brought to you by the creators of the Leadership Moment Podcast, FXMissions.